Tree & Shrub Program
A Complete Approach to Year-Round Plant Beauty and Health
Each season, your landscape grows and changes. All of the trees and shrubs on your property represent a growing investment that adds both value and enjoyment to your home. But each new season brings insect, disease and weather problems that can damage or even destroy the beauty and health of your landscape. Buckeye EcoCare has the experience you can trust to carefully inspect and manage the health of your trees and shrubs. We monitor year-round and treat insect and disease activity on all plants covered by our program. Our program also provides precisely formulated fertilization for improved plant growth, bloom potential and general vigor.
A Customized Approach to Plant Maintenance
Landscapes vary in the scope and types of plants. Some landscapes may have plant varieties that are susceptible to pests throughout the growing season; other landscapes may have a limited number of plants requiring ongoing care. Buckeye EcoCare will customize a program to meet the needs of your landscape, whether it is one treatment per year or regularly scheduled visits through the growing season. Each year as your landscape evolves, we will work with you to decide if changes are needed to provide the best plant health care for your individual landscape.
- Dormant oil
- Helps control certain overwintering insects and eggs. Additional treatment may be needed to control difficult insect and mite pests
- Soil injection fertilization provides nutrients to maintain healthy growth, color and flowering of your landscape plants
- Helps protect your plants against common insect and disease pests such as apple scab, cedar rust, needle cast, tent caterpillars, pine sawfly, aphids and others
- Targets common summer pests such as Japanese beetles, bagworms, mites and other pests
- Targets late season pests such as fall webworms, lacebugs, mites and more
- Soil injection fertilization provides nutrients to maintain healthy growth, color and flowering of your landscape plants; helps plants with initial spring growth the following year
- Improves foliage color caused by micro-nutrient imbalance
Emerald Ash Borer
- Helps protect and preserve your valuable ash trees