Join the Buckeye EcoCare Team
Route Manager Wanted
Join our exciting and growing organization!
We are an award-winning, locally owned and operated lawn care company committed to quality service and the complete satisfaction of our customers.
This position is responsible for servicing a territory of residential clients. Route Manager must be able to provide professional lawn care applications with a focus on excellent customer service.
- Self Motivated
- Must have effective verbal, written, organizational, and communication skills
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Previous lawn care experience is preferred but not required
- High School graduate
- Valid Driver’s License with less than 4 points
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Willing to work in various weather conditions
- Able to work in a fast paced and results oriented environment
Only quality-minded, honest people need apply.
This seasonal position requires a 8 a.m. start time, Saturdays as needed, and offers overtime opportunities. Excellent company to work for with medical/dental benefits available, 401 K plan, paid vacation and paid holidays (after probationary period).