Join the Buckeye EcoCare Team
Route Manager Wanted
Join our exciting and growing organization!
We are an award-winning, locally owned and operated lawn care company committed to quality service and the complete satisfaction of our customers.
A route manager is responsible for servicing a territory of residential clients. Route manager must be able to provide professional lawn care applications with a focus on excellent customer service.
- Self motivation
- Must have effective verbal, written, organizational and communication skills
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Previous lawn care experience is preferred but not required
- High school graduate
- Valid driver’s license with less than four points
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Willing to work in various weather conditions
- Able to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Only quality-minded, honest people need apply
This seasonal position requires an 8 a.m. start time, Saturdays as needed and offers overtime opportunities. Excellent company to work for with medical/dental benefits available, 401(k) plan, paid vacations and paid holidays (after probationary period).